Enjoy Your Delicous Tea On The Go Or At Home With A Beautiful Handcrafted Japanese Vintage Style Ceramic Mug!
We can both agree that tea is a lot more than just an every day beverage. The care and attention to the different notes and tastes in a tea (not to mention healthy benefits) makes drinking and brewing it an amazing experience, something to be loved and enjoyed!
So why is that most mugs are dull and boring? Instead of adding to the experience, most mugs tend to make the experience less magical...
The Story Of The Yama™ Mugs
When creating the Yama™ tea mugs, we set out to design mugs that would add that extra touch of warmth and magic you SHOULD get when you're enjoying your tea!
- First, we wanted the look and feel of our mugs to bring you back to the ancient east. Back to when tea was first introduced to Japan.
- Our second thought about the design was that it NEEDED to be handmade and of course made from ceramics, to make sure the look and feel will be exactly what we want it to be.
- When choosing the handle, we knew we wanted something different from the normal C-shape. We wanted a straight wooden handle, something comfortable and beautiful. Something adding to the vintage style we were looking for.
- When it finally came to the designs on the mugs we wanted to make sure to include something Japan is known for, something that belongs to their history.
- We decided to carve out beautiful mountains on the mugs. At the foot of the mountains you'll see beautifull waves inspire from the "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" painting. You'll see these same waves on the top of the lids of the mugs.
What You're Getting With A Yama™ Mug
I'll start by listing everything included, since im assuming you'd want to know everything that's included sooner rather than later. When getting a Yama™ mug you will get:
- A beautiful handmade mug, with a wooden handle design.
- A tea filter made to fit perfectly, so yo can brew your tea in the go.
- A lid, with beautiful waves carved on the top, to keep your team warm.
- Beautiful packaging for every single mug (as seen in the picture above).
Aside from the specifics you will get a handcrafted masterpiece that is sure to bring you joy and bring a touch of magic and warmth to your tea session.
Why Does This Mug Cost $197?
Compared to your ordinary "I love New York" type print mugs, this price definitely seems very steep. But there's a good reason for that.
The price of the materials, from the way we treat the ceramics all the way to the wooden handles and the paint is fairly pricy. But it's something we have to do in order to create the best possible mug for you!
Every single little part of the mug is also handcrafted:
- Creating the shape and size by hand.
- Shaping and adding the wooden handle by hand.
- Painting and cutting in the designs by hand.
Combined it takes between 2-3 hours to create a single mug. Sometimes they even have to be re-done as it might not have fit our standards.
All of this, with the fact that this mug will give you a lifetime of happiness and magical moments. Makes us feel and believe that a Yama™ mug is worth $197.
If you do not agree that is perfectly fine and we hope from the bottom of our hearts that you will find another mug that will bring you a lifetime of joy!
UPDATE: As we are getting close to the end of the year, we are looking to empty out this years inventory. For a limited time you will get $100 OFF, the offer ends as soon as we are out of stock!
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in a Yama™ mug, then all you need to do is click "Get Mine Now" and go through the checkout. Then we'll pack and send your mug directly to you within 15 days!
Can hold up to 350ml or 1.3 cups
Once your order has been shipped it will take between 6-16 days to arrive to your destination, depending on where you are located.
If you for whatever reason are unhappy with your purchase you can contact our support by clicking "Contact Us" within 30 days of receiving the product and start the return process. We usually respond within 2 business days.